Storefront For Lease
1,860 Sq Ft
• Located in the epicenter of Downtown San Diego
• Perfectly positioned to serve employees. residents, and tourists
• Located at crossroads of four district neighborhoods
• Former restaurant facility
• Rare transferable liquor license
• Situated below 23 apartment lofts
• Synergy with Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza redevelopment, and booming East Village
• Exposure to millions of tourists and locals
The Samuel Fox building is a rare, multi-tenant retail opportunity in the heart of Downtown San Diego. With its prime location between two of downtown’s busiest neighborhoods, Gaslamp Quarter and the Core, the property is well positioned for future success.
The Gaslamp has established itself as both the playground of hip, eclectic San Diegans and as an elite urban destination. Located on the corner of Sixth & Broadway, this building has an average daily traffic count of 17,700 and is inclose proximity to the San Diego Convention Center, Petco Park, the soon to be re-developed Horton Plaza into a 772,000 SF office campus.