Freestanding For Lease
200+ Sq Ft
We are in the process of developing this beautiful historic building which will come equipt with warehouse space, office space, studio space, etc. There will be ample parking, the building will be newly renovated, and it will include a gorgeous court yard attached.
3 Buildings (27,914 SF) around an enclosed courtyard on a .9 acre corner lot, with lots of parking. Take advantage of 103 years of history, high ceilings, hand-laid bricks, oversized windows, and a perfect Dallas skyline view from roof terrace 2.5 miles from Downtown, Deep Ellum, and Baylor Medical. 10 blocks from Texas State Fair and 200-acre mixed-use redevelopment plan under consideration; 2 blocks from new Parkland Clinic (arriving 2015).
Building structure in excellent condition, but interior needs significant investment/work. Formerly Richard Lagow Elementary School (1912), McGaugh Hosiery Mill (1931), Cotton Belt Gin and Mill Supply (1953), and Lee G. Bilal Building (1983).
This building is located on the corner of S. 2nd Street and Carpenter Ave. The Dart bus station is located directly in front of the building and only blocks from the Dart rail station.