Storefront Retail Office Condo For Sale
5,040 Sq Ft
Retail/ Office Condominiums for Sale.
±5,040 SF BUILT-OUT SPACE + 6 PARKING SPACES.
First Floor: ±2,569 SF.
±1,684 SF | Corner Space: Vacant.
±885 SF | Inline: Currently occupied by Rate Rabbit.** (**Lease expires in 2019)
Second Floor: ±2,471 SF.
Currently occupied by Rate Rabbit.**
• Price: Please contact broker.
• 6 parking spaces (2 tandem spaces).
• The Urban Strategies Group of Flocke & Avoyer Commercial Real Estate, as Exclusive Listing Agent, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase two (2) commercial condominiums at 215 West Market Street, located in Downtown San Diego, CA 92101.
• Currently owned by Pinnacle International, this rare owner-user or investment opportunity includes 6 parking spaces with the ability to purchase additional spaces. The fully built-out premise is located in Downtown San Diego's pristine Marina District.
• The Marina District is home to some of downtown's largest tourist magnets, including the Convention Center, Seaport Village & the USS Midway, and has the highest household income of Downtown.
• This opportunity includes over ±5,000 sf of retail space split between two floors located at the base of Pinnacle Museum Tower with over 179 luxury condo units.
• Rare opportunity to purchase over 5,000 SF of fully-built out corner commercial space in the Marina District.
• Property includes 2 retail parking spaces and 4 employee spaces (2 tandem spaces), with an opportunity to purchase additional spaces.
• Great owner-user opportunity in a mixed-use building.
• At the base of Pinnacle Museum Tower with 179 luxury condo units.
• Adjacent to the New Children’s Museum with almost 200,000 visitors annually and one block from the newly planned children’s park.
• Co-tenants include Richard Walker’s Pancake House, Rate Rabbit & Alexander Salazar Fine Art.
• Surrounded by nearly 4,000 high profile urban homes.
• Close proximity to the Waterfront, Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy.
• Three blocks from the Convention Center and trolley stations.
• Three blocks from the new Horton Plaza office redevelopment, The Campus at Horton, and the Paladion office redevelopment.
• Walking distance to Seaport Village with over 4 million annual visitors.