Office For Sale
38,491 Sq Ft
Mililani Technology Park
This well-located suburban office building is conveniently situated in Central Oahu within the Mililani Technology Park (“MTP”) approximately 20 minutes northwest of the Honolulu urban core. Developed by Castle & Cooke Properties, Inc. and dedicated in 1987, MTP is a landscaped, campus-like destination for high-tech companies and other services. Boasting mixed-use zoning, amenities and high-tech infrastructure, the MTP allows for a variety of office and light industrial uses. MTP is well situated to serve the large Central Oahu population base in Mililani, Wahiawa, and Waipio. The Property is subject to the protective covenants of the CC&Rs for the Mililani Technology Park. Amenities for the Park include:
• Fiber Optic Communications – Broadband fiber optic cable is available for Park tenants providing superior communi-cations and cost savings associated with Hawaii’s position as the Asia-Pacific hub of AT&T’s fiber optic network.
• Maui Supercomputer Access - Access to one of the world’s most powerful supercomputer systems, the IBM POWER-parallel SP2reg., located at the Maui High Performance Computing Center in Kihei, Maui. This system is linked to other research institutions on the U.S. mainland by the longest transoceanic fiber-cable in existence.
• Foreign-Trade Zone - The MTP has been designated a Foreign-Trade Zone by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Park businesses who wish to activate the Zone may realize significant savings by avoiding U.S. customs duties, taxes, and bonds. Within the Zone, companies may land and store imported goods indefinitely, free of customs requirements.
• Enterprise Zone Status - Entitles qualified companies to important state and county tax incentives.
• Day Care Center on Premises - Established in 1968, Kama’aina Care, Inc. has been committed to serving the child care needs of Hawaii’s families for over 25 years. Kama’aina Kids in the MTP is the first child care center in the Mililani area to offer both preschool and school-age child care services such as holiday care, summer day camps as well as recreational gymnastics.