Office For Sale
4,800 Sq Ft
100% OCCUPIED DOWNTOWN OFFICE BUILDING NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. Originally built in the 1900's and was formerly known as the "DOG HOUSE" building, was purchased and renovated in 2001 by Mr. Clark Thompson. INVEST in this office building with its own private parking lot, across from the Court House, County Buildings, walk to Ferdinand Plaza, shop and eat while strolling in Downtown Pensacola.
On site parking with five (5) reserved spaces for each of the three suites. Each suite is 1,600 SF and includes four (4) offices, restroom, break room and reception area.
Information on Tenants, term of leases, etc. available upon request.
Do not Disturb Tenants - appointment is essential to show the building.