Unknown For Lease
594+ Sq Ft
• Lake Arrowhead Village is the Town Square - With over 60 businesses including more than 10 restaurants, Lake Arrowhead Village serves as the “town square” for the communities of Lake Arrowhead, Cedar Glen, Running Springs, Crestline, Lake Gregory, & Arrowbear.
• Serves Local Residents & Tourists - There are over 25,000 full-time residents in the trade area plus approximately 4 million visitors to Lake Arrowhead Village each year. The project is a short walk for guests of the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, Arrowhead Lake Inn, & Lake Arrowhead Chalets.
• The Neighborhood District - A top performing Stater Bros., California Bank & Trust & the U.S. Postal Service anchors the neighborhood portion of the project;
• The Outlet District - Coach, Wilsons Leather, Famous Footwear, Bass Shoe, Van Heusen & Jockey anchor the outlet portion of the project;
• Abundant & Convenient Parking - The project is served by 357 surface parking spaces and a 607 parking structure that is located in the middle of the project;
• Year Round & Continuous Entertainment - Lake Arrowhead Village is an entertainment destination with over 40 events per year including the Summer Concert Series, Boat Shows, Car Shows, Lollipop Park (a small amusement park with a Carousel, Go Karts, and more), the McKenzie Water Ski School, and the Lake Arrowhead Queen boat tour.
• A Sense of Place – while developers “down the hill” strive to create a sense of place, Lake Arrowhead Village has already achieved this goal with this incredibly pedestrian oriented, family friendly shopping environment. Lake Arrowhead is the easiest mountain community to access located less than 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County!