Land For Sale
Rising above the historic Conn Valley, this beautiful property, consisting of four contiguous view parcels, connects one to the glorious history of the Napa Valley. Across Conn Valley Road are the mysterious ruins of the Franco-Swiss Winery built in 1876. In the 1880’s, the winery was producing more than 100,000 gallons per year. The property is only five miles from Meadowood Napa Valley; five miles to Downtown St. Helena; and two miles to Lake Hennessey. This is a rare opportunity to own 186 acres in four separate parcels of pristine Napa Valley land and an historic four bedroom, two bath home close to many of Napa’s finest wineries.