List Search
  • Save

102 Fox Haven Dr

Greenville, NC 27858

$690,000

Office For Sale  •  9,800 Sq Ft

Property Details

  • Property Type Office
  • Total Building Size 9,800 Sq Ft
  • Lot Size 1.13 ac
  • Building Class B
  • Year Built 1991
  • Cap Rate 11.41 %
  • Zoning CH
0 Transit Score
15 Walk Score

Description

This property involves two separate buildings. One of the buildings is an occupied 5,000 square foot office. This building has about 15 offices, a large conference room, a break room, mechanical room, restrooms and a lobby.

The other building is a 4,800 square foot, multi-suite office building that is 100 percent occupied. This building is about 15% occupied by a local Mary Kay representative and the other 85% is occupied by East Carolina University.

This building is located at the corner of East 10th Street and Fox Haven Drive.
Cap Rate: 11.41 %
Collice Moore 252-341-0500 Collice Moore Properties
Collice Moore 252-341-0500 Collice Moore Properties