$18.00 /sf/year950 - 7,000 SF
NEW ROOF COMPLETELY RENOVATED
Executive Suite/Short-term Office
Rent Upon Req.13,624 SF
From its stunning waterside location, the Dominion Tower center offers outstanding 360-degree views over the Elizabeth River and Norfolk skyline from its floor-to-ceiling windows. The 26-story steel-and-granite tower is one of the most sought-after business addresses in the area and occupies a prime strategic location at the entrance to I-264. It’s just as impressive inside, with a stylish marble lobby that adds to its grandeur. The building is situated in downtown Norfolk, which is a major seaport, and within easy distance of Virginia's Hampton Roads business and financial district. Virginia's business sectors are wide ranging and include aerospace, automotive, plastics, energy, life sciences, technology and food processing. It's also home to over 70 corporate headquarters. Norfolk, with its harbor and shipbuilding, is a vital business hub. The center offers plenty of parking spaces and is near all amenities.
$6.50 - $8.00 /sf/year1,750 - 2,000 SF
$ 750 per month for 1000 sf. $1,100 per month 1750 Sf.
Rent Upon Req.1,450 SF
There are 4-6 parking spaces available for suite 148.
$9.58 /sf/year1,127 SF
$900 per month. 1 large room 36x23, 2 smaller rooms, 1 bath, gas heat, built a/c unit. Corner lot. Other room 6x10, 8x7 & 5x6
$7.00 - $16.00 /sf/year1,050 - 25,000 SF
Great Space available in the center of the new Ocean View beachfront residential development. Offering excellent exposure to Shore Dr. Convenient to the Naval Amphibious Base.
Rent Upon Req.100 - 5,000 SF
Dominion Tower is a Class A office tower built in 1987. The Property has spectacular 360-degree views of the Elizabeth River and the Norfolk skyline. The Property is generally considered the preeminent office tower in the area with outstanding vehicular access as it is located at the entry to the citys major highway, Interstate 264. Being located in downtown Norfolk, the primary financial district for the Hampton Roads region of Virginia, the Property is conveniently built near the regions finest amenities including hotels, restaurants, shopping, sports and entertainment. The Property is meticulously constructed with a polished granite exterior, high quality building systems, and a dramatic lobby which houses numerous building amenities. The attached eight level parking garage contains 1,255 parking spaces, of which 372 spaces are retained for use by the adjacent Sheraton Hotel, leaving an attractive parking ratio of remaining spaces of 2.2 for each 1,000 rentable square feet of office area.Site Description: Height: 26 story building Building Area: Gross Square Feet 436,084, Total Rentable Square Feet 403,276 Floorplates: Floors 3 through 25 are 15,389 squ
$15.31 /sf/year3,136 SF
This Lease offering is for a Former Restaurant operation. The property has an open layout with 70% of the space allocated for the dining and bar areas and the remaining 30% for the kitchen, bathrooms, and an office space. *Brand New HOOD SYSTEM *Well-Maintained HVAC System *Updated Electrical *High-Traffic Location The Landlord will also be offering all conveyed equipments (i.e. Walk-In Box, Kitchen Equipment, etc.) Contact Agent for Details. For an additional asking price of $20,000, the landlord will transfer possession and title of all equipments. With favorable lease terms and rate, Landlord will consider negotiating price of assets as well as fractionalizing the sum into monthly lease amount.
$19.00 /sf/year2,235 SF
This fully furnished Class A office has an integrated workspace, six (6) furnished office spaces, conference room and telecommunications system giving smaller offices the amenities and appearance of a professional Corporate office. This is an ideal arrangement for an independent professional or small firm looking for the amenities of a corporate office.
$19.00 /sf/year2,235 SF
11,12,13 & Pt 10 Blk 6 - Legal Description 2,235 SF - Unit Size C-2 (Riverview Pedestrian/Commercial Overlay) - Zoning Off-Street Lot - Parking $18.00 (Rental Rate) - $/SF/Year (Landlord is open to Negotiation) Lease this newly renovated class A' free standing building strategically located on the corner of Granby Street & Delaware Avenue. This building is well-suited for a professional office suite or can be easily converted to a restaurant or retail space. New roof, new HVAC system, new electrical wiring, multiple Cat5 and phone hook-ups in each room, full kitchen with gas range, refrigerator and microwave, 5 offices, 2 conference rooms and 2 Handicap accessible restrooms fully-renovated just over 1 year ago.