Hondo, TX Land for Sale

44 properties available.
2 photos
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$147,50025 acres

Located 12 miles northwest of Hondo just off CR 232, these new small hunting tracts are available in various sizes and are a rare find in Medina County. These Hill Country tracts offer good access with paved frontage, large healthy oaks, nice home sites with great views, gently sloping terrain, good soils , great views, heavy cover and good hunting with Whitetail, Turkey and Hogs. Seller is in process of determining availability of electric and phone service. Priced at $5900. per acre. Wont last, call Chance Dean 830-278-0079 Morris Killough 210-415-9850

1 photo
Dunlay, TX 78861

Vacant Land

Price Upon Req.175 acres

ACRES:175+/- Acres located in Medina County.LOCATION:This 175 acre ranch is located in Medina County between Castroville and Hondo, TX, approximately 4 miles south of Hwy 90. It is accessed via a short deeded easement from CR 467.WATER:The center-piece of this ranch is a 3 acre lake, which is big enough to run a small boat on. Fed by a large drainage, it fared well through the recent drought. Its a great attraction for ducks and dove, during the season. At one time, this ranch was also equipped with a water meter to the rural water supply. The connection is currently out of service, but can be re-connected. An old windmill/shallow well is on the property. Its not in operation, and its condition is unknown.PRICE:Call for priceMINERALS:The current owner will convey all that they own.DESCRIPTION:This is a low-fenced ranch with a lot of potential. It features great brush, water, wildlife, topography and locale. Brush species include your typical south Texas mix, in addition to some great live oaks. Wildlife includes white-tail deer, hogs, turkeys, varmints, dove, quail, and ducks. Topography ranges from creek-bottom to a hill-top with an amazing v

2 photos
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

Price Upon Req.358 acres

LOCATION:This ranch is located 3 miles NW of Hondo, Texas joining CR 424 on the south and west sides of ranch.DESCRIPTION: The ranch has outstanding views. The topography ranges from high hills to level meadows on the southern and western boundaries. The entrance to the ranch can be obtained from the south through two separate electric gate locations or from the west with another electric gate entrance.IMPROVEMENTS: The entire 358 acres is under high fence that maintains 30 whitetail deer of 200 + b&c. A beautiful older home over looks the entire ranch with the greatest of views that gives peace and admiration. Five tanks with outstanding fishing, dove hunting, and swimming furnish water to game and livestock. A quality Edwards water well also furnishes water to the headquarters.HUNTING and FISHING: On most years this is as good as it gets for dove hunting.MINERAL: Owner will transfer 100% of all minerals that he owns to new buyer.PRICE: Price reduced - Call Fred Graff 830-426-1053

1 photo
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$119,50014 acres

14 acres of beautiful Medina County land located in the quiet New Fountain-Quihi settlement area. The property is within 45 minutes of San Antonio and only 20 minutes from Castroville. Yancey Water meter and electric in place. Mature oak trees with abundant wildlife make this a great place to build your country home. Over 900' of County Road 451 frontage. Located near the intersection of State HWY 2676 and CR 451 at New Fountain, 5 miles NE of Hondo, TX. There are minimal restrictions and the property is AG exempt. Owner is a licensed real estate agent.

2 photos
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$220,00040 acres

Located 13 miles northwest of Hondo just off CR 232, these new small hunting tracts are available in various sizes and are a rare find in Medina County. These Hill Country tracts offer good access, large healthy oaks, nice home sites with great views, gently sloping terrain, good soils , heavy cover and good hunting with Whitetail, Turkey and Hogs. Seller is in process of determining availability of electric and phone service. Priced at $5500. per acre. Wont last, call Morris Killough 210-415-9850 Scott Saunders 830-591-9509

3 photos
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$420,00080 acres

Located 13 miles northwest of Hondo just off CR 232, these new small hunting tracts are available in various sizes and are a rare find in Medina County. These Hill Country tracts offer good access, large healthy oaks, nice home sites with great views, gently sloping terrain, good soils , heavy cover and good hunting with Whitetail, Turkey and Hogs. Seller is in process of determining availability of electric and phone service. Priced at $5500. per acre. Wont last, call Morris Killough 210-415-9850 Located approximately 13 miles northwest of Hondo just off CR 232, these new small hunting tracts of your choice are available in various sizes over 40 acres and are a rare find in Medina County. These Hill Country tracts offer good access, large healthy oaks, nice home sites with great views, gently sloping terrain, good soils , heavy cover and good hunting with Whitetail, Turkey and Hogs. Seller is in process of determining availability of electric and phone service. Priced at $5500. per acre. Wont last, call Morris Killough 210-415-9850 Scott Saunders 830-591-9509Map of CR 232

1 photo
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$2,850,000325 acres

Being in the transition area between South Texas Brush Country and the Hill Country, Mountain Laurel Ranch features beautiful rolling terrain and million dollar views from the higher elevations with majestic Live Oaks, mature Cedars and great deer brush. The property is tucked privately away among the incredible picturesque landscape offering the ultimate package of relaxation and recreational enjoyment. Mountain Laurel ranch boasts 325 +/- Ag-exempt acres located less than 45 minutes from San Antonio and 15 minutes from Bandera. Abundant wildlife including trophy Whitetail, Quail, Dove and more roam the acreage. Positioned at the highest elevation on the ranch, of 1,178, improvements include a cozy two bedroom 700+ square foot ranch house, in ground pool and pool bath cabana boasting outstanding 180 degrees of long distance views beyond the +/- 30 acres of improved pasture and large stocked pond below. This level area under a canopy of mature Oaks allows for an ideal build site should one desire to construct a larger home. Whistling ducks and a variety of other birds frequent the pond. Beautiful native landscape encompasses almost 90% of the ranch, with the remaining 10% being wel

1 photo
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$8,056,4502,731 acres

Domino Ranch Acres: 2,731+/- Acres Location: This Medina County Ranch is approximately 14 miles north of D'Hanis, TX and is accessed off of paved FM 1796 and approximately 4 miles on an caliche all-weather County Road. The ranch can also be accessed off of FM 462 north of Hondo and all-weather County Road 232. An all-weather blacktop private road meanders through huge oaks from the main entry to the headquarters. The ranch headquarters is approximately 14 miles from each ranch entrance. Description: Being in the transition area between South Texas Brush Country and the Hill Country, the ranch features beautiful rolling terrain and million dollar views from the higher elevations with giant live oaks, mature cedars and great deer brush. The property is tucked privately away among the incredible picturesque landscape offering the ultimate package of relaxation and recreational enjoyment. The ranch is game-fenced into 3 separate pastures with approximately 14 miles of all weather blacktop roads meandering through the property. Beautiful native landscape and giant live oaks encompass almost 90% of the ranch, with the remaining 10% being well manicur

1 photo
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$1,572,795349 acres

Beautiful Hill Country ranch close-in to San Antonio. Lovely modern stone home is functional and move-in ready, featuring gorgeous wood flooring, open floorplan, and vaulted ceiling in great room. Incredible wooded ranch property with great liveoaks and moderate juniper. Ranch has a good set of cattle working pens. Great hunting opportunity with strong wildlife population, including deer, turkey, & feral hogs. Awesome place--only 45 minutes from downtown S.A., & reasonably priced. Don't miss this ranch

1 photo
Hondo, TX 78861

Vacant Land

$68,50010 acres

10 Acres in the Hill Country located off of Hwy 173 between Bandera & Hondo * County Road 243 is Paved so access is easy all the way to the property * Hunting is Allowed * Bring your toys...4x4, 4 wheelers, horses, its a great place to have some fun * Property Partially Fenced * Lots of Oak Trees & Mt. Laurels * Some Areas have been cleared of cedar * Great Views of the Hills * Very Private * End of the Road, very little coming and going* No Restrictions * NO HOA * No City Taxes * No Building Restrictions * Electric Power and Phone available at the road * Call for a showing

Hondo, TX Land for Sale

Search land for sale on Cityfeet.com, including land suitable for development, housing and other purposes. For more available land for sale visit LoopNet.com.

Select a State to Drill Down and Find Local Commercial Real Estate Availabilities