Price Upon Req.52,823 SF
Opportunity to acquire a 14-unit retail plaza totaling 52,823 SF in Toledo, OH. Built in 1983, the Property is located on 4.72 acres with approximately 200 surface parking spaces. The Property has multiple access points on three streets and has more than 15,000 vpd along Franklin Ave and E. Bancroft St. It is also within close proximity and access to I-17/I-475 and I-280.
Price Upon Req.60,558 SF
Opportunity to acquire Oak Creek Plaza, a two-building multi-tenant retail project totaling 60,558 square feet located at 5513-5959 Bigger Road in Dayton, Ohio. The Project was built in 1984 and is part of a larger development, not included in the offering, that includes tenants such as Kroger, Victoria Secret Catalog and Cricket Wireless.
Price Upon Req.14,820 SF
Auction.com is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a single-tenant, absolute triple net ("NNN") leased, freestanding Walgreens store (the "Property" or "Asset") located in Youngstown, Ohio. The 14,820 SF Property was developed for Walgreens (the "Company") in 2004 and features an absolute NNN lease with approximately 14 years of remaining term until the expiration of the base lease with additional options running through to December 2079. The Property is well-located at the signaled intersection of Route 170 (E. Midlothian Boulevard) and South Avenue. The Asset benefits from excellent visibility and convenient access to the approximately 30,000 vehicles passing by daily. The Property sits within a densely populated residential area of roughly 150,000 residents within five miles and is surrounded by other major retailers including a Shell gas station and McDonald's. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an investment property currently leased to Walgreens on an absolute NNN basis. Walgreens is widely regarded as one of the most stable, secure NNN single-tenants in the country.
Luxury apartment with rooftop deck. Office/retail space. 4-5 off street parking spaces. Great visibility, access. Close to Children' s and Grant Hospital. Proximity to German Village and CBD amenities. Great opportunity for owner/user to live/work.
- Brand New Absolute NNN Lease - Zero Landlord Responsibilities - 15 Year Term- Four (5 Yr.) Options with 10% Bumps at Each - All Brick Construction
- 15 Year NNN Lease with No Landlord Responsibilities - Four, Five Year Options, 10% Bumps at Each
- Brand New Absolute NNN Lease - Zero Landlord Responsibilities - 15 Year Term- Four (5 Yr.) Options with 10% Bumps at Each
- NNN 15 Year Lease with No Landlord Responsibilities - Five, Five Year Options, 10% Bumps at Each - Rare 3% Rent Increase in Year 11 - Relocation Site with Proven Success
- Absolute 15 Year NNN Lease - 9,002 SF Brick Store on 1.38 Acres - Five (Five Yr) Options | 10% Increase at Each Option - CORPORATE GUARANTEE | BBB
* 100% leased, two tenant retail center with corporate signature lease with PetSmart and local Hallmark operator * PetSmart (NASDAQ: PETM, S&P: BB+), is one of the country' s largest pet supply retailers, with over 1,200 locations and revenues of consumer farm specialty retailer in the U.S., with over 1,300 locations, and nearly $6 billion in annual sales * Stable Investment - PetSmart comprises over 82% of the revnue for this investment * Both PetSmart and Hallmark have successfully operated at this location since its construction in 1998 * PetSmart' s lease expires in 2022 with four (4) five (5) year options to extend; fixed increases every five (5) years on each option * Hallmark' s lease expires in 2019, with a 7% rent increase in 2016 * Two-tenant asset with net leases - perfect for out-of-town investors * Established, high-credit tenants will require limited oversight * High-quality construction with little near-term deferred maintenance * Stable Income with improving cash-on-cash returns * Low management/low hassle net leases with increases * No existing financing in place; obtain new financing at historically low rates