Dayton Apartment Buildings for Sale

Property Photo 18 photos
18 photos

2662 N Main Street

2662 N Main Street, Dayton, OH 45405

11,730 SF$249,000

Multi-Family

The SELL with STASH Multi-Family Investment Sales Team of Sperry Van Ness is pleased to present to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire The Suites on North Main, an 18 unit low-rise apartment building.

Property Photo 12 photos
12 photos

5900 Erica Court

5900 Erica Court, Dayton, OH 45414

26,000 SF$1,100,000

Multi-Family

Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present Erica Court Apartments, a 40-unit apartment complex located in Dayton, Ohio. The property was built in 1989 and is comprised of two two-story buildings. Throughout the past 8 months there have been numerous capital improvements to the property. These include the replacement of the roofs and gutters, outdoor lighting, siding, carpeting, and fresh paint. The property consists of twenty (20) one bedroom one bathroom, and twenty (20) two bedroom one bathroom garden style apartments with approximately 550 and 750 square feet of living space respectively. The complex encompasses a newly renovated laundry room and office. Each unit bears its own fully equipped kitchen with brand new carpets. Tenants are responsible for paying their own electric and charged a monthly water fee, while owner pays trash removal.

Property Photo 8 photos
8 photos

617 W Riverview Avenue

617 W Riverview Avenue, Dayton, OH 45406

25,780 SF$550,000

Multi-Family

This solid investment opportunity is a four story brick exterior building, built to last with the concrete interior construction. The apartment is situated on a 10,676 sq ft lot which consist of 25,780 sq ft of residential space. This property is close to shopping, dining, the bus line and beautiful river view. The owner has meticulously maintained this building. Come see for yourself!

Property Photo 1 photo

1038 1042 Beryl Trail

1038 1042 Beryl Trail, Washington Township, OH 45459

7,648 SF$435,000

Multi-Family

Newer appliances, newer flooring, fresh paint, garage for all units, electric forced air heat w/ central air cooling. Built in 1974 with improvements every year. The total square footage is 7,648 sq ft and the taxes are 8149.46 per. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT PROPERTY. CALL NOW.

Property Photo 10 photos
10 photos

3771 Cornell Drive

3771 Cornell Drive, Dayton, OH 45406

302,755 SF$2,800,000

Multi-Family

Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer Country Woods Apartments, a 351-unit multi-family project located in Dayton, Ohio. This asset is in the early stages of rehabilitation. Currently, 95 units have been rehabilitated and brought back on-line by the current management team. The remaining 246 units will require varying degrees of repair and rehabilitation. This asset is the largest apartment complex within it's neighborhood and the local rental market has shown a strong demand for clean, affordable apartments. This asset fell victim to poor management and gross neglect from a previous owner resulting in a bank-forced sale. Country woods offers a new buyer the opportunity of acquiring a property at a very low cost per unit ($8,000) with tremendous upside following rehab of the remaining units and rental income stabilization. The owner is willing to consider some forms of creative or flexible offers to include owner financing.

Property Photo

4623 Croftshire Drive

4623 Croftshire Drive, Kettering, OH 45440

2,800 SF$210,000

Multi-Family

4 units, Ranch style, all flat units, garden style apartment building. Two 2 bedroom apartments and Two 1 bedroom apartments. Highly desirable in Kettering due to easy access and flat floor plan. Call Tony Horwath, owner and seller at 650-799-1001, for Income and Expense Statements and more information about the property.

Property Photo 10 photos
10 photos

1119 Linda Vista Avenue

1119 Linda Vista Avenue, Dayton, OH 45405

18,420 SF$325,000

Multi-Family

This property consists of eighteen huge 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartments. Each apartments has a huge living room, separate dining room, kitchen, two very large bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a spectacular courtyard for outdoor enjoyment and cookouts. There is a coin operated laundry facility on the premise for the tenant's convenience. Recent improvements include new vinyl windows, garage security, and common area hallway renovations.

Property Photo 3 photos
3 photos

469 Allwen Drive

469 Allwen Drive, Dayton, OH 45406

4,602 SF$59,000

Multi-Family

This property consist of four spacious two-bedroom, 1 bath apartments. Off-street parking available with three car garage.

Property Photo 8 photos
8 photos

1721 Radio Road

1721 Radio Road, Dayton, OH 45403

8,730 SF$250,000

Multi-Family

SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE - Terms of 20% down, 7.5% APR, 3 year balloon with approved credit. This property consists of ten nice sized 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartments. These apartments include a living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. These apartments are heated with gas forced air furnaces and cooled by central air conditioning. Garage parking in private garage is available. There is a coin operated laundry facility on the premise for the tenant's convenience. Also, there is private tenant storage spaces available in the basement area. Agents note: If purchased by a land contract, the commission will be paid with 40% of the commission due at the initial closing of the land contract and the remaining 60% of the commission shall be paid upon the balloon of the contract.

Property Photo 6 photos
6 photos

3930 Lori Sue Avenue

3930 Lori Sue Avenue, Dayton, OH 45406

3,228 SF$109,000

Multi-Family

SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE THROUGH LAND CONTRACT - Fully occupied at the time of this listing. This six unit apartment building consists of four 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartments and two 1-bedroom, 1-bath apartments. These apartments have through wall air conditioning. Off-street parking in private lot. All electric baseboard heat. Tenants pay heat and electric with the exception of unit D which is included in rent. Near shopping and bus line. Agents note: If purchased by a land contract, the commission will be paid with 40% of the commission due at the initial closing of the land contract and the remaining 60% of the commission shall be paid upon the balloon of the contract.

Dayton Apartment Buildings for Sale

Search duplexes, garden-style and large, multi-family apartment buildings for sale on Cityfeet.com. There are tens of thousands of apartment buildings for sale on Cityfeet, with apartment buildings being one of the most popular property types for Cityfeet investors. For more available apartment buildings visit LoopNet.com.

Select a State to Drill Down and Find Local Apartment Buildings for Sale Availabilities
Alaska Apartment Buildings for Sale Alabama Apartment Buildings for Sale Arizona Apartment Buildings for Sale
Arkansas Apartment Buildings for Sale California Apartment Buildings for Sale Colorado Apartment Buildings for Sale
Connecticut Apartment Buildings for Sale Delaware Apartment Buildings for Sale District of Columbia Apartment Buildings for Sale
Florida Apartment Buildings for Sale Georgia Apartment Buildings for Sale Hawaii Apartment Buildings for Sale
Idaho Apartment Buildings for Sale Illinois Apartment Buildings for Sale Indiana Apartment Buildings for Sale
Iowa Apartment Buildings for Sale Kansas Apartment Buildings for Sale Kentucky Apartment Buildings for Sale
Louisiana Apartment Buildings for Sale Maine Apartment Buildings for Sale Maryland Apartment Buildings for Sale
Massachusetts Apartment Buildings for Sale Michigan Apartment Buildings for Sale Minnesota Apartment Buildings for Sale
Mississippi Apartment Buildings for Sale Missouri Apartment Buildings for Sale Montana Apartment Buildings for Sale
North Carolina Apartment Buildings for Sale North Dakota Apartment Buildings for Sale Nebraska Apartment Buildings for Sale
Nevada Apartment Buildings for Sale New Hampshire Apartment Buildings for Sale New Jersey Apartment Buildings for Sale
New Mexico Apartment Buildings for Sale New York Apartment Buildings for Sale Ohio Apartment Buildings for Sale
Oklahoma Apartment Buildings for Sale Oregon Apartment Buildings for Sale Pennsylvania Apartment Buildings for Sale
Rhode Island Apartment Buildings for Sale South Carolina Apartment Buildings for Sale South Dakota Apartment Buildings for Sale
Tennessee Apartment Buildings for Sale Texas Apartment Buildings for Sale Utah Apartment Buildings for Sale
Virginia Apartment Buildings for Sale Vermont Apartment Buildings for Sale Washington Apartment Buildings for Sale
West Virginia Apartment Buildings for Sale Wisconsin Apartment Buildings for Sale Wyoming Apartment Buildings for Sale