The property contains two parcels totaling 2.68 acres improved with two buildings attached by a two story connector which runs over 7th St. The property was originally developed in 1900 with additions added in 1901 and 1947. According to the Ashland County Auditor, the buildings contain a total of 175,000 +/- sq. ft. with 130,483 sq. ft. above ground (1-3 stories) and 44,931 sq. ft. below grade. Included is approximately 16,000 sq. ft. of office space. The two buildings have four (4,000 lb capacity) freight elevators and are serviced with a sprinkler system containing 1 wet riser and 9 dry risers (last inspected in 2006). They are constructed of a combination of concrete, concrete block, brick, and steel. The property is zoned M-2, Heavy Industrial use.