Office, Retail, Industrial, Vacant Land, Hospitality, Mixed Use, Medical Office, Flex/R&D, Live/Work Lofts, Income / Business
24,000 building –OWNER SAYS SELL BEST JAMAICA SHOPPING AREA. origbuilt as one big office/retail bldg. Now a separate building next to V.I.M 6,000 Usable S/F FLOORS + 1,000 SF Mezzanine Skylight on top floor For Quick Sale 4,000,000 Priced under market $166.66 per square foot Approx. 10,000 s/f additional Can be built As of Right MANY POSSIBLE RETAIL, MEDICAL & RESIDENTIAL USES Retail* Apparel*Electronics*Discount Store* Drug Store Medical/Health* Walk in* Clinic*, Outpatient* Fitness Center* Residential: Low cost housing, Church Housing, Office* Back Office, Data Storage, School* Day Care* Chartered School* Food: Food Court* Flea Market ZONING ALLOWS RETAIL, OFFICE, WAREHOUSE, RESIDENTIAL
Fully Sprinklered Fireproof Construction 20' Ceiling Height Heavy Power Three (3) Drive-in Doors
Motivated Seller, A rare opportunity to acquire a 92,000 Sq.Ft free standing building in the heart of Queens NY The current owner occupies approx. 8% of the building including the office and some of the warehouse/manufacturing.The remaining 92% and the roof is occupied and leased by major tenants like T-mobile, Verizon, Clearwire & Metro-PCS..with long term leases. Property has an M-1-1 ZONIONG WITH GREAT OPTIONS - Property Features: 7,000sq.ft. office, 85,000sq.ft. warehouse, 9,000 sq ft parking lot. Building Features:20' height ceilings, 11 loading docks (10 interior), High-power electric. A great opportunity for an owner user to occupy some of the space and have a great income from the tenant or investor, EZ management and can run with an absentee owner. Possible Tax benefits & Incentives. for rent roll, please send an email to request a confidentiality agreement. Motivated Seller. **Serious inquiries only** Contact agent for details and to arrange a private showing
6,350 SFPrice Upon Req.
JAMAICA QUEENS - HIGH TRAFFIC PROPERTY FOR SALE. ZONED C4 - 5X HIGH TRAFFIC AREA - NEAR LIBERTY AVENUE. 2-STREET FRONTAGE. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL FAR NEAR BUS, SUBWAY AND EXPRESSWAYS
This 52,700 sf property consists of 9 buildings: five 1-story and four 2-story. The property is perfect for a user/developer.
One story 12,750 sq. ft. building with 10,500 sq. ft. fenced an paved yard. Building has 4 overhead drive-in doors, 15 ft. high ceilings and oil heat. Located in an M1-1 zone. Builiding goes street to street - no columns. The other side of the building is 93-20 168th Street.
Brick Freestanding Flex Building. Zoned M1-1 with C/O for Retail. Wheel chair accessible w/ramps and 2 bathrooms. Plenty of storage area & closets. Ample Parking. Taxes are $4.10 psf.
26,000 SFPrice Upon Req.
Prime Jamaica Building w/ Land & Development Rights Approx. 26,000 Sq. Ft. Building w/ approx. 33,000 Sq. Ft. Land
REDUCED PRICE !!!! SEE IT NOW !!! Brick Free Standing Building CO-BROKE IS AGREEABLE !!! Fenced in Property 15 Car parking Attached Garage Wheel Chair Accessible with ramps and 2 bathrooms Recently Renovated with Modern Eat In Kitchen Plenty of Office Space,with a beautiful Conference Room Plenty of Storage Area,Many Closets Move in Condition Built in 1959 Total renovation 2010