$9.50 /sf/year2,880 - 13,839 SF
* All brick and insulated glass exterior* 8'x9' tailgate truck door for each unit* Assigned parking to meet actual tenant requirements* Beautifully landscaped 5.75 acre site* Frontage on Martin Luther King Highway with easy access to the capital Beltway via U.S. Route 50.* Sprinklers: Wet Pipe - 24 hour monitoring* Floor Load: Mezzanine: 125 psf First floor at Grade* Power: 2,000 Amps 277/480 Volts* Security: Roving Patrol* Conference Room and Fitness Center available.
$8.00 /sf/year12,065 SF
* Corporate park setting with attractive landscaped buildings* Excellent access to I-95 and Route 50* Just off Martin Luther King Highway at Route 50* Ample parking
$9.00 /sf/year6,519 - 15,519 SF
5/7/08: BECO Management, Inc. purchased this property from the previous owners.12/2001: A joint partnership of Bresler & Reiner and The Cohen Cos. purchased Washington Business Park.9/1998: Westbrook Partners LLC purchased 95 bldgs (across the East Coast) from Allstate Life Insurance Company. The multiple building purchase included Westbrook Business Park, Fairfax Executive Park and King Street Station Ph 2 in the Washington Metro area.Extensive Landscaping. Sprinklers: Wet Pipe - 24 hour monitoring. Floor Load: Floor at Grade. Power Supply: 3,000 Amps 277/480 Volts. Utilities: Natural Gas. Security: Roving Patrol
$14.50 /sf/year5,000 - 26,054 SF
READY TO GO CALL CENTER: CALL CENTER FURNITURE AND OFFICE FURNITURE 7/24/96: Ford Motor Credit Company renewed their lease for the entire building, 48,969 sf. Benjamin Meisels and Ira Miller of Miller Corporate Real Estate Services represented the landlord, BECO Management, Inc. and Jean Pettit Wirsching of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.6/30/92: BECO Management, Inc. purchased Buildings C, D and E of Three Ponds Business Park for $7.2 million. The seller was South Charles Realty.
Rent Upon Req.9,659 - 31,950 SF
Building Notes: The Ammendale Commerce Center is a three building flex project totaling 129,358 square feet. It is located at the southeastern intersection of Virginia Manor Road and Indian Creek Court in Beltsville, Prince George's County, Maryland. The Ammendale Commerce Center portfolio has an excellent location within a developing submarket with strong transportation infrastructure to support future growth.Roof: Ballasted, single-ply EPDM membrane system.Structure: Tilt wall concrete. Foundation consists of a 5 inch to 6 inch thick, wire reinforced concrete slab-on-grade over a vapor barrier and approximately 4 inch of gravel.Mezzanine structures are constructed ofsteel framing.Sprinkler: Fully sprinklered with a wet pipe sprinkler system.Roof: Roof mounted gas fired package units manufactured by Trane.
$7.95 /sf/year9,730 SF
This owner managed building has a 101 lineal ft loading area-best in mkt, rear loading, approximately 5,000 sf bays and office facades in front. Extra heavy electric and gas service for computer, manufacturing and assembly uses.4 acre site. Located next to the Laurel Racetrack.ESFR Sprinkler System
Rent Upon Req.5,250 SF
- Located in the Baltimore City Enterprise Zone - Comcast available - Docks and Drive Ins - Four miles to marine terminals - Two flex-warehouse buildings totaling 86,075 SF 4220: 45,000 SF 4240: 41,075 SF - One-story masonry construction with steel trim - 20' clear ceiling height - 120/208 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire service - Gas heat/public utilities - Sprinklered - Baltimore City, M-1-1 zoning: light manufacturing, office, warehousing, distribution - MTA bus stop within walking distance
Rent Upon Req.8,400 - 29,990 SF
- Three flex-warehouse buildings totaling 311,060 SF 10705: 105,475 SF 10711: 92,415 SF 10715: 113,170 SF - Park includes a total of 12 lots with a variety of building layouts - Brick façade with continuous ribbon glass - 16' -20' clear warehouse height - 9' -10' finished ceiling heights - FiOS and Comcast service available - Rear loading 100' + truck court(s) - Individually controlled HVAC systems - Sprinklered - Gas heat - 120/208 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire service - 277/480 volt service available in 10711 & 10715 Red Run Blvd. - Public water and sewer - Professionally landscaped - Bus stop within walking distance - Baltimore County, ML-IM zoning: retail, office - Nearby amenities include: Macy' s, Target, Best Buy, BJ' s Wholesale Club, Sam' s Club, Petco, Safeway, Rite Aid, Giant, Starbucks, Bonefish Grill, American Bistro, Don Pablo' s, The Greene Turtle, Bellagio Wings & Pizza, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Red Lobster, McDonald' s, Outback Steakhouse, Subway, Gourmet Girls
Rent Upon Req.5,675 - 25,115 SF
- Ample Parking / many nearby amenities - One-story block & brick construction with steel trim - 10'-20' clear ceiling heights - Docks and drive-ins - 120/208 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire service - FiOS service available - Gas heat/public utilities - Sprinklered - Bus stop within walking distance - Anne Arundel County, C4 zoning (Highway Commercial District): office, flex, retail, warehouse - Nearby amenities include: Costco, Home Depot, Staples, Walmart, The Centre at Glen Burnie, Target, A.C. Moore, Dick' s Sporting Goods, Verizon Wireless, Price Club, Petco, Aldi, Starbucks, The UPS Store, Office Depot, Panera Bread, Walgreens, Lowe' s - Eight flex-warehouse buildings totaling 295,650 SF 703: 40,500 SF 705: 15,000 SF 707: 56,700 SF 709: 30,600 SF 711: 47,100 SF 713: 63,000 SF 715: 21,375 SF 717: 21,375 SF