Sorry, 200 Cleveland Street is no longer available! Check Out These Other Great Properties Nearby or Search above to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
19,984 SFPrice Upon Req.
Built in 2007 this building and the site improvements are in new condition. The building is zoned C-2 and is immediately available. It offers tremendous value in comparison to new construction. Original land, site, and construction costs were in excess of $2,300,000.00. Construction is class "A", every detail of the building and site was built with quality, and to commercial specifications. Property features two (2) curb cuts (access points), and the building is serviceable by tractor trailer. It features 2 (10 x 10) docks, and a 10' drive-in door. Also has separate men's and woman's restrooms, and thermal windows with aluminum store front. Ceiling height is 20'
8,300 +/- Sq. Ft. on .20 +/- Acres Also has Small Penthouse Level and Two General Offices Huge Warehouse Storage and Two Large Overhead Doors Great for Contractor, Wholesaler, or Other Business For Sale @ $299,000 ***REDUCED*** $149,000 - Great deal!!!!
The Cooper Commercial Investment Group has been exclusively retained by ownership to sell Midway Crossing located in Elyria, Ohio. The property is being offered for $7,250,000, equal to a low $40.36 price per square foot, giving an investor the opportunity to acquire a collection of targeted national tenants and substantial income possibilities on the lease-up of the vacant units. The 179,646 S.F. center is a value-add opportunity that consists of a large single story, multi-tenanted retail center with two free-standing outlots. The desirable outlots include a Chipotle/Verizon center, along with a free-standing Olive Garden on a ground lease, both of which draw many consumers to Midway Crossing. The current occupancy totals 88,074 S.F. (49%), leaving 91,572 S.F. (51%) of upside to an investor. An additional 23,602 S.F. could be made available by terminating Hauntville's License Agreement with 30 days notice. Between the national tenants, pivotal location in the market and the potential upside from future lease signings, this asset is an unbeatable investment listed at a remarkable price.
Investment offering. High volume retail site located near Midway Mall adjacent to Speedway, Tuffy Muffler, Arbys and other national retailers. 712 Leona Street consists of 3,960 square feet and can not be purchased separately but is available for lease separately.
Can be utilized as office, retail or multi-use facility.
High traffic commercial lot. Currently operating as a barber shop. Many potential uses for this property. For Barbers looking for a business, immediate cash flow. Commercial Areation Tank 1,500 Gallon. Owner maybe willing to finance.
1161 E. Broad Street is a well maintained, income producing self-service car wash. The building is situated on 1.21 acres on the corner of East Broad Street and Sugar Lane with signage visibility from State Route 57. The car was totals 12 self service bays with 10 car bays and 2 truck bays. The truck bays have a clearance height of 13' 6 . The building and equipment is in excellent condition and equipment is maintained daily. A full security system with 11 internet cameras surrounds the property and seller is available for transition training and on-going consulting.
The Subject Property is located in Sheffield Ohio which is in North Eastern Ohio, an area where Sheetz dominates the convenience store sector partly due to the close proximity to company headquarters in Altoona, PA. Sheetz opened this store in September of 2009 and executed a new 15 year corporately guaranteed NNN lease with 10 percent rental increases every 5 years starting in year six. At the list price of $3,690,000, the property produces a 6% cap rate. This increases to 6.6% in September of 2019 when the next rental increase takes effect. Additionally, this gas distribution property qualifies for 15-year accelerated depreciation due to the build-to-suit fee simple ownership. This leads to a much stronger after-tax return than typical real estate depreciated over a 39 year schedule. Sheetz is considered one of the best convenience store operators in the U.S. The company reported $5.75 billion in revenues from 430 stores in 2012, according to Forbes. The stores are known for made-to-order hot and cold food as well as a broad range of Sheetz private label products ranging from cigarettes to bottled water.