Sorry, 9628 Bartlett Cir is no longer available! Check out these other great properties nearby or search above to find active commercial real estate for sale or lease.
Medical, Office / Warehouse built in 1983. Tilt wall construction. Suite A: Leased to an adult day care facility. Suite B: Office - has reception room, 5 offices, 2 conference rooms, kitchenettes, 2 records rooms and 2 ADA restrooms. Suite C: Warehouse - air conditioned and heated. Suite A: 6,800 SF (+/-) (Per owner) leased. Suite B: 4,200 SF (+/-) (Per owner) $12.00 Gross. Suite C: 2,016 SF (+/-) (Per owner) $5.00 Gross. 16 parking spaces (Approximately). Ceiling Height of 14' eave height / warehouse. Finished out office. Sales Price of $750,000.
Office building. One-story, free-standing masonry structure, central HVAC, numerous offices and meeting rooms. 2015 taxes of $5,200 (+/-) - TAD value of $181,730. 15-18 parking spaces. Convenient freeway access. $425,000.
3 story, mixed use, well maintained multi-tenant investment opportunity. Built as a home, this property is now zoned for residential/commercial use (NS-T4N). Perfect for owner use and or investment opportunity or a combination of both. No established Cap rate as it was owner occupied.
Price Upon Req.2,563 SF
-Access to a large conference room, break area, and men' s and women' s restrooms -Part of South Main Urban Village Development -Located in thriving Near Southside/Medical District -Five minutes from downtown Fort Worth -On-site Owner/Management -PERFECT for professional office or creative use
Price Upon Req.11,262 SF
- 11,262 sf Free Standing Building on 2.05 Acres of Land - 4,150 sf Available For Lease (Front Space) - High Visibility Street Location on Cherry Ln - Approximately 50 ft Existing Pole Sign on Site for Advertising - Approximately 160+ Parking Spaces - Space Delivered White Box (TI Available)
- 8,396 sf on 31,602 sf lot - Suite 601 (3,965 sf) Leased through November 2017 - Built in 2008 - Approximately 41 parking spaces
- Fort Worth Historic Site; Built in 1939 as City Water Pump House - Historic Site Tax Freeze!! 9 Yrs Remaining - Total Building: 2,580 sf | Lot: 14,000 sf - 2,200 + sf Expansion Potential - Newly Paved! 12+ Parking Spaces - Located in Fairmount National Historic District - Beautiful Open Spaces, Great for an Office, Retail, or Specialty use
- 3,476 sf on .43 Acres (18,855 sf) - Built 1981; Zoned T5 - Highly Visible Corner Location - 19 Parking Spots with Extra Lot for Additional parking - Subdivided Building, 5 Plumbed Exam Rooms, Large Shared Waiting/Reception Area - Located in the Exploding Fort Worth Southside driven by the Medical District - Two car private attached garage
$320,000Size Upon Req.
- 2,764 sf on 2 Lots totaling 1.06 Acres - Medical/Retail/Office Zoned F1 Commercial - Tremendous location with newly built JPS Medical Center, Family Dollar and AutoZone directly across Ephriham Ave - Approx. 20 parking spaces with adjacent lot for additional parking - Near Jacksboro Hwy redevelopment that includes Walmart Supercenter, QuikTrip and Advance Auto Parts
17,687 SF Office/Flex Building 4.63 Acres 10-Year Lease Expiring 11/30/2025 High End Office/Flex Common Area Atrium Ample Parking Fully Spinklered Professional Landscaping Amenities Including Restaurants and Hotels Nearby