$1,355,899Size Upon Req.
NOTE: Tenant has not built their building yet but promptly pays rent and remains responsible for all operating expenses.
Prime Realty on behalf of ownership as its exclusive advisor, is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a 6,404 square foot, single tenant, triple net ( NNN ) leased Boston' s Restaurant & Sports Bar. The Property' s new long term fifteen year lease is to be signed upon close of escrow (Sale Leaseback). Boston's is on outparcel of the 899,588/SF River City Marketplace and is situated next to Interstate 95 with 90,000 +/- vehicle per day. Competitive restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel, and Chili' s, all generate same-store sales far in excess of each brand' s respective national average. With nearly 50 years of operating history, Boston' s Restaurant & Sports Bar has been tremendously successful in each of its 400+ locations across Canada, the United States, and Mexico. With fifteen years of primary-term, at-market, escalations, and an absolute net structure, the lease is accretive to investors seeking minimal responsibility and stable long-term cash flows.
% Three, Five-Year Options W One Percent Rent Increases % 12.34 Percent Cash-on-Cash Return % Tenant Renovated in 2013 % Seven Bays % 50,000+ Vehicles Per Day % Located in a Dense Retail Corridor % Five Mile Radius Population of 167,119
Great size building with new roof. Ready for a new buyer with great possibilities. Very good street exposure, approx. 1000 sq. ft. in the rear and an outside storage building behind, including separate entrance. Right next door to a busy Burger King and near Daycare Center and Family Dollar. Great pricing for this opportunity. Good store frontage, perfect for a future convenience store. Leased for $2000/ month currently on months' free-rent due to tenant improvement.South on N. Main from US.1
$1,495,000Size Upon Req.
- Owner will consider a sale/leaseback of a 1 year lease to allow a developer time to put a development together. Please call for details on a potential sale/leaseback - Adjacent to a new McDonalds and Family Dollar - 47,000+/- cars per day in front of the site. - 77,000+/- people within 3 miles - Zoned CCG-2, Jacksonvilles most intense commercial zoning - 1.58+/- Acres (315 x 225) - Sale Price: $1,495,000.00
- Total Size: 44,175 SF - Anchored by Family Dollar and OReilly Auto Parts - Located just south of the new Lowes/Walgreens Development and adjacent to the Winn Dixie - 21,500 cars per day on Normandy Boulevard
- Rare commercial property on Heckscher Drive, located between BAE Shipyards and the St. Johns River Ferry - 3,870 SF concrete block building with metal roof - Highly visible with 400 frontage on Heckscher Drive - Offering consists of two parcels (1.84 acres total) - Zoned CCG-1; prior uses include restaurant and retail uses - Close to Ft. George Island, Huguenot Beach, Timucuan Preserve and Talbot Island (Big and Little) State Parks
Lender owned former Car Dealership for sale just north of Downtown Jacksonville Great retail redevelopment site or dealership location 32,778 SF in two buildings situated on 2.94 acres Zoned CCG-2, which is Jacksonvilles most intense commercial zoning 16,000 cars per day in front of the property 69,737 residents within 3 miles Asking Price: $699,000 (Property is assessed at $944,220)
- 48,685 SF former Winn-Dixie and 10,700 SF shopping strip occupied by Family Dollar and former Ace Cash Express - 5.78 AC of frontage on 103rd Street and Firestone Road - Excellent located at the first traffic light west of I-295 - Area retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, McDonalds and Family Dollar - Could be easily converted for a school gym, church, self storage or other retail use - 47,000 Cars per day on 103rd Street in front of the property
- Former Pizza Hut restaurant on 103rd Street, just west of I-295 - High visibility and traffic on 103rd Street - 2,720 SF building on 0.56 acres of land -Walk-in cooler is included in property, while the rest of the equipment not included in price - Major fast food restaurants doing well in this trade area - Owner will consider leasing